Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things I Did Not Buy

Darn self control! SJ and I went up to Park City to the outlets to get out of the heat, (hey! it was 10 degrees cooler...) and oh, so hard to have self control among all the fabulous deals on things you really don't need! So, to consol myself and congratulate myself I will tell you I did not buy: the amazing white hand bag with wine-red pokadot ribbon accents, the $100 (and $100 0ff) perfect fitting Diesel jeans, the cute green vintage embroidered hoodie, the cute beige and blue stripped sweater, the perfectly sassy black stiletto sandal/heels, the perfectly perfect tall brown Sunday-shoes heels, the perfectly perfect short pointy heels, brown, black, navy or red.....I could go on and on and on! Does anyone else have a hard time exhibiting self-control like me? Why do expensive things have to be cute? and better fitting? I'm not a saint though, I bought a dang cute black skirt. $18.50.

4 comments:

Scully said...

You had to have something appropriate to wear in Germany! I admire your restraint. I can't allow myself near the Park City outlets unless I have money. Which is why I never go. The Banana Republic and Nine West stores are particularly dangerous (PS, where did you find the Diesel jeans? I have the hardest time finding jeans that fit!) Thanks for calling last night! I was blow-drying my hair and missed the call. See you tonight!

Missy said...

Thanks for the warning. I will have to avoid them like the plague when I am down there! ;) I am far to easily tempted. I agree with Scully though, one must look dashing in Germany!

Unknown said...

Yes, but I went ahead and bought those golden sandals and now am wondering if I really needed them or when I'll ever wear them...self control is not over-rated, besides you're going to Europe!

Unknown said...

SJ, those gold sandals are soooo cute! Wear them with jeans, or with your white skirt or whatever, they are just slip on summer sandals good with anything~. And thanks guys for the support, but because I am going to Germany, I shouldn't buy anyhting! But, well, maybe one more thing? or two?